#moment

hy readers....i will tell you about my funny story

Five years ago, when i was Junior High School, I have been had a funny experience. My school started the study on 12 pm until 5 pm, but one day my class went home at 3 pm. It happened on the one of a rainy day. When the heavy rain, in my school there were puddles in field and in the gutter. At that moment, my class there was no hour lessons then some of my classmate played with rainwater even rain-shower in front of the class. Shortly after that when it rains haven’t let up their played water and flushed their friends with the rain water. Many of my friends scream and also laughing because of it. Until there is a teacher who approached my class and scold the vagaries of my class. But the teacher didn’t give the punishment on my class but he said, all of my classmate must went home. It wasn’t stop this funny’s moment and still there other thing. When I took my bike with my friends, there was one event that make me laugh and couldn’t stop because one of my friend slipped while walking in the middle of the field. My friend does not directly get up but she remained in the position of her fall and laugh with a wet uniform exposed to puddles. Instead of helping her to stand, I were still laugt with my othet friends which also passes there.

thanks for read it :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer